Friday 18 November 2011

Furnace Restaurant Hoxton.

A great buddy of mine had his biffday in an Italian restaurant in Hoxton by the name of Furnace
It's on 1 Rufus Street. 


One of the oldest restaurants in Hoxton.
 KUDOS FOR CEASER WHO MADE OUR
TWO THUMBS UP for this Place!!!

They must import flour from Italy to make the base of the Pizza so similar to ones you find when I had it in Italy. But my fave part of this hot piece of pizza is the Parmesan Cream. Must ask Caesar next time!

I came here first with some of my Italian buddies (i trust them on italian food, I mean they are Italian) and tried Furnace's take of the Niçoise fresh tuna seared in black pepper (I had it rare it was lovely and bloody mmmm) with salad of leaves, green beans, quails eggs, olives, beetroot and new potatoes. It was fabulous!!! 
The Gelato too is AMAAAAZING they searched the whole of London for artisanal Italian producers.