Wednesday 8 February 2012

The Grand Opening of Le Cordon Bleu...Ha ha thought I might need a Big Mac when it was over!

Yesterday was Le Cordon Bleu's Grand Opening, I obviously was going to attend seeing as 
A) Canapés and....
B) I Am a student!
But more for the scrummy food really. 
It was smart casual.
Here you can see me wearing my mummy's retro Chanel Coat with my Louis Vuitton Mabillon Backpack.

There was 3 floors to this amazing journey of filling up my belly. 
It started of with the First Floor with hot canapés my favourite one was either this sort of deep fried cheese bite with a hint of truffle and some sort of cracker on top it was FAB!

Then it was the macaroon room, with all this fantastic mini bites of indulgence! As you may have spotted above in the photo.
 The Second Floor had international cuisine canapés.
There were Samosas, marinated yummy grilled prawns, roasted pork belly pig and many other little treats.
 It was disappointing how limited they were to international treats, but as I heard they are trying to branch out and explore more of the other types of cuisines 

On the same floor you come to the chocolate room with one of my favourite teaching Chef:
Photobucket
The 3rd Floor was fantastic, There was one room with these mini shots of goodness, I wish I took a photo but I was busy trying it all, opps! 
There was some sort of mushroom soup, some sort of red pepper soup and I think crab soup. 
Next door is where we find mini ice creams!
YAY!